Help / Frequently Asked Questions
- I've tried registering a user but I'm being told my account code is not valid?
Please make sure you are entering your correct account code. If you do not have an account code, and do not currently have an account with Westcoast please click 'here'. If you believe you are entering your correct account code please mail email@example.com or alternatively call our Web Support Team on 0118 912 6237**.
- I've forgotten my login / password what do I do?
Don't worry, it happens all the time, just use the forgotten password link and we'll send you a new one.
- My account does not have a feature enabled, can I change my privileges?
Most probably, send our Web Support Team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I've placed an order and I'd like the delivery address changed.
Give our Customer Services a call on 0118 912 6081** and they will be able to help you, be sure to have your Westcoast order reference at hand.
- I need to add multiple delivery addresses, can I do this?
You can add delivery addresses within the "My Account" section on the website.
- I placed an order and would like to find out what's happening with it?
Give your account manager a call on 0118 912 6000**.
- Ordered the wrong items?
You can now return your items online within the 'My Account' section or simply give your account manager a call on 0118 912 6000**.
- There is a credit issue on my account / my account is on credit stop, what should I do?
Give our Credit Control Team a call on 0118 912 6080**, be sure to have your account number ready.