2021 has been a challenging year for many, but it’s the time of year to look back. And this year, with the support of our customers, vendors and suppliers, the fantastic Westcoast team has really outdone itself. Thank you to everyone who made these achievements possible.
- Continuing to navigate through the uncertainty of the pandemic and Brexit
- Being named Distributor of the Year at the Comms Business Awards, at the CRN Awards and at the Reseller Choice Awards
- Being named the leading privately-owned tech company in the South East in the Southern Tech 150 awards
- Launching our Engage Portal, enhancing the hybrid learning experience through accessories, AV and devices for Education
- Raising over £12,700 for the NSPCC with our fantastic charity events in the summer; including the Bridge Trek, the Skydive and the Cycle from London to Paris.
- Improving our DaaS offering, helping deliver Endpoint Solutions to customers
- Launching the Westcoast Commits programme and enhancing our Environmental Policy - a new vision for sustainable impact
- Piloting our first work experience programme in collaboration with Berkshire Opportunities
- New partnerships with Avast, Geo, JPL, Appguard, Authlogics
We're looking forward to seeing what 2022 brings!